Local Ballot Paper Spots Revealed
Ballot paper spots for Far North Queensland candidates have been revealed, ahead of next month's federal election.
Eight hopefuls have been confirmed for the seat of Leichhardt and Six for the seat of Kennedy.
Leichhardt candidate Jo Ashby is Fraser Anning's Conservative National Party representative and has scored poll position on the ticket, while LNP incumbent Warren Entsch has drawn spot seven.
In the seat of Kennedy, the voting card will feature United Australia Party candidate Sue Bertuch in first place, the ALP's Brett McGuire in sixth and last spot.
Early voting kicks off on Monday April 29, and we will head to the polls on May 18.
See below for a full list of candidates for the seats of Leichhardt and Kennedy from the Australian Electoral Commission:
The seat of Kennedy
House of Representatives candidates
Candidates (6) in ballot paper order
1. BERTUCH, Sue United Australia Party
2. KATTER, Bob Katter's Australian Party (KAP)
3. BURNESS, Lyle The Greens
4. HACKWELL, Ian Douglas Fraser Anning's Conservative National Party
5. BEVERIDGE, Frank Liberal National Party of Queensland
6. McGUIRE, Brett Australian Labor Party
The seat of Leichhardt
1. ASHBY, Jo Fraser Anning's Conservative National Party
2. ANDERSON, Chad Independent
3. FAITH, Elida Australian Labor Party
4. MACDONALD, Ross Pauline Hanson's One Nation
5. McCARTHY, Daniel Katter's Australian Party
6. SACKLEY, Jen United Australia Party
7. ENTSCH, Warren Liberal National Party of Queensland
8. OLIVER, Gary The Greens